Fly-in Safari | 11 nights / 12 days
Day 1: Arrival at the Victoria Falls Airport
Upon arrival at the Victoria Falls Airport you will be transferred to the Ilala Lodge. After check-in at the lodge the rest of the day is at leisure and could already be used to visit the Victoria Falls. Alternatively you can spend the afternoon at the lodge and dine at the Palm Restaurant (at own expense), from which you can see the spray of the falls in the background. Wild animals often graze on the hotel lawns.
Overnight: Ilala Lodge including breakfast
Day 2: Victoria Falls
Another day at the beautiful Ilala Lodge which is also known as the closest lodge to the falls. The Victoria Falls, one of the seven world wonders, offers the opportunity to do some adventurous activities, such as water rafting and bungi jumping. The Victoria Falls, one of the seven world wonders, offers the opportunity to do some adventurous activities, such as water rafting and bungi jumping. There are several paths that you can follow and make some amazing pictures.
Overnight: Ilala Lodge including breakfast
Days 3 & 4: Chobe National Park
After breakfast you will be transferred to the Chobe Safari Lodge. This area is known as the meeting point of the four countries, Namibia, Zambia, Botswana and Zimbabwe which makes the lodge a perfect gateway to the surrounding attractions. The Chobe National Park close by boasts the largest concentration of elephant in Africa, and the lodge game drives and boat cruises offer visitors the opportunity to witness this amazing spectacle. Enjoy a serene sunset cruise on the Chobe River this evening.
Overnight: Chobe Safari Lodge including dinner, breakfast and scheduled activities
Days 5 & 6: Moremi National Park
Transfer to the Kasane airport in time for your chartered flight to the Moremi Game Reserve. The game reserve, although not one of the largest parks, presents insights and views even for the most experienced of travellers. It is home to nearly 500 species of bird (from water birds to forest dwellers), and a vast array of other species of wildlife, including buffalo, giraffe, lion, leopard, cheetah, hyena, jackal, impala, and red lechwe. Here you will spend two nights which will give you the opportunity to do game drives in open 4×4 safari vehicles and to explore the Xakanaxa Lagoon and surrounding Okavango channels by motorboat, which affords excellent bird watching opportunities.
Overnight: Camp Moremi including all meals, activities & local drinks (and chartered flight from Kasane to Camp Moremi)
Days 7 & 8: Okavango Delta
After breakfast you depart the camp and continue to the Camp Okavango, situated on the remote Nxaragha Island assuring a year-round water wilderness experience. Here you can enjoy the following activities:
- Exploring the Okavango by mokoro and motorboat;
- Fly-fishing opportunities
- Guided nature walks on the various islands afford an opportunity to track some of the larger species that inhabit this water wilderness.
Overnight: Camp Okavango including all meals, activities & local drinks (and chartered flight from Camp Moremi to Camp Okavango)
Days 9 & 10: Leroo La Tau
Before leaving the Delta enjoy a morning activity, followed by your scheduled charter flight over the Okavango to Leroo La Tau. This desert location is situated along the banks of the Boteti River on the western boundary of the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park. Here you will enjoy day and night game drives and waterhole game viewing from a hide or beside an outdoor fire. The Makgadikgadi Pans National Park has a population of around 30 000 Zebra and Wildebeest, which are closely watched by a variety of predators.
Overnight: Leroo La Tau including all meals, activities & local drinks (and chartered flight from Camp Okavango to Leroo La Tau)
Day 11: Maun surrounds
Enjoy a last morning activity and breakfast at Leroo La Tau, before bidding farewell and transferring to Maun airport. Here you will be met by a representative of Thamalakane Lodge who will take you to the lodge. The lodge is placed on the banks of the Thamalakane River. Here you will be able to enjoy a beautiful sunset, while relaxing on your private patio.
Overnight: Thamalakane River Lodge including breakfast
Day 12: Depart
Transfer back to the Maun airport in time for your home- or onwards flight. This tour ends here.
- Victoria Falls
- Chobe National Park
- Moremi National Park
- Okavango Delta
- Maun surrounds
Peak Season Prices (01.07.2021 – 31.10.2021)
- 2 adults:
- US$ 7,604.00 (per person sharing in a double room)
- Single supplement = US$ 2,356.00
- The rates are calculated according to the current US$ exchange rate. These rates may decrease or increase, depending on the exchange rate at time of booking.
- Flight prices are based on seat rates. It is not a private charter and there may be other guests on these flights.
- Seat on charter rates cannot be confirmed if booked within 48 hours of travel.
- Luggage should not exceed 20kg (incl. Hand luggage) per person and should be in soft bags (dimensions 25cm x 30cm x 60cm).
- All passengers must supply us with their actual body weight due to strict security regulations concerning the total weight of the plane! Should the body weight exceed 110kg, passengers might be asked to book an extra seat, depending on the weight of the other passengers. It may also happen that the allowed maximum weight of luggage could be reduced.
- 03 x overnight on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- 02 x overnight on a Dinner, Bed & Breakfast basis including scheduled activities
- 06 x overnight on Full Inclusive basis including activities and drinks
- Transfer from Victoria Falls Airport to Ilala Lodge
- Transfer from Ilala Loge to Chobe Safari Lodge
- Transfer from Chobe Safari to Kasane Airport
- Chartered flights as per itinerary (days 5-11)
- Transfer from Maun Airport to Thamalakane Lodge
- Transfer from Thamalakane Lodge to Maun Airport
- Complete Information package, including maps, route description and vouchers
Entrance fees included:
- Optional activities and excursions
- Personal expenses (Telephone call, souvenirs etc.)
- Car Hire (Please see vehicle rates)
- International flights
- Travel insurance